Miller’s is committed to creating an incident-free workplace for all our employees, customers, and contractors.
At Miller’s, we will:
- Commit to safety in all phases of our operations.
- Stop work whenever concerned with HSE risk and only continue if the risk is reduced appropriately.
- Maintain efficiency in our daily operations by doing every job safely and correctly the first time.
- Operate our vessels in a manner that protects the life and health of our employees, the community, and the marine environment.
- Make it a line management responsibility to provide visible leadership in the implementation of HSE management system processes.
- Require that we all take full responsibility for our own health and safety and of the persons around us in a teamwork environment in which we all care for each other.
- Always conduct our business with consideration for effects on the environment in a way that minimizes our impact in terms of pollution, waste, and inefficient use of natural resources.
- Continuously monitor all environmental aspects of our operations and seek to minimize the impacts on the environment and strive for zero spills to the environment.
- Minimize the generation of hazardous waste to the extent technically and economically feasible and handle all wastes in an environmentally sound manner.
- Anticipate and plan response and recovery to HSE-related emergencies, crisis, and disruption.
- Promote a culture where all incidents and near misses are openly reported and investigated, take corrective actions, and verify the effectiveness of those actions.
- Recognize, acknowledge, and celebrate outstanding contributions to our HSE efforts.
Chief Executive Office